Sunday, January 13, 2008

No Worries, Eh?

Back in the Saddle

Boy its been a tough year for me. First off, I'd like to apologize to all of our readers at RCFF about the updates, or lack there of. Due to my husbands illness and a subsequent financial glitch resulting from it, and along with the demise of my hard working PC, I've been unable to update. Second off and most important of all, I'd like to apologize to the dedicated writers who've submitted work to RCFF. Though I was not able to control the circumstances that caused a delay in the update, I do realize how detrimental this has been to your story lines.

Well, I've got a new PC and as fate would have it, its come with Windows Vista making my software obsolete. Now I've got my work cut out for me before I can update the site but bear with me for a bit longer. Things will be booming again very soon.

To Bill Gates and Vista I have one thing to say but I won't say it here as its not very charitable. To the rest of you...thank you for your patience and loyalty. You have no idea how much I appreciate it.

God bless,

Bridgid

No comments: