Monday, December 15, 2008

The Glen Times Daily Is Here

I would have gotten this out sooner but I'm a little ticked off. You'll see why shortly.

Let's cut to the chase.




Colin gets a visit from Sheriff Biebe. Now that John has a new partner, he has some time to check the locals out. He's building his files. At least Colin and Kate are building their customer files as well.

Mickela makes her way back to Australia to do some bonding, and boy does she ever.

Abagail has an offer and it involves Australia. Will she take it? Will Alex want to move all the way down under? You figure that one out.

Now, for the last article on the list. I don't have much to say about it.

Behind that we have a coupon pullout section this week. Make sure you cash yours in or you may be sorry later. Change that oil every three thousand miles...I think. I need to ask Colin about that.

For now, I think I'll go have a talk with that strange man who lives in the big bug. I need to investigate this guy.


December 14, 2008


Kate and Colin

Setting up Shop 2008/14/Dec

Mickela and Egan

Touching Fate

Abagail and Alex

Fresh Canvas

Sid and Colleen

It's a Date

Coupon section!

***coupon ***coupon for a free oil change*****From Colins Garage****

Site updates will be posted tomorrow. There's lots to read so make sure you hit the head, perk some coffee, grab a few Twinkies and find a nice comfy spot to sit so you can enjoy the new stories.

See you soon,

Cal

No comments: