Sunday, May 24, 2009

Latest Edition of The Glen Times

Howdy, ya'll!


Yep, it's me, Abby, bringing you tonight's Glen Times Update. Cal and Colleen may still be away, but that doesn't mean there isn't any news for us to print. You'll have to forgive me, though, if I skip the small talk tonight and just get right to the meat of the stories... you'll understand why I'm not in the mood after you read what happened with me. Ugh!

Anyhow, here's tonight's links:

http://russellcrowe fanfiction. com/Glen% 20daily%20update s.htm

May 22nd, 2009

Colin, Abby and Dwayne

Colin and I get a bit... um... cozy up in my room at the inn (finally!)

Unfortunately, things don't exactly go as we planned.

Caught


Johnny, Amanda, Miss Peeg, Bess and Mr. Jessup

Johnny's had one interview earlier in the day, but is he up to having another one when he meets Amanda's mum for the first time?

Dinner At Six

Colin and Alex

Poor Colin has a bit of a rough time of it after I shoved him out on the balcony, poor dear! (sorry, Col! I'll make it up to you, sweetie! I promise!). Lucky for him that Alex Ross just happened to be lurking in the shadows and ready to lend a hand.

Lending a Hand

Libby and March

In this two-part tale, Libby and March meet up for a bit of shopping and soon realize they have quite a bit in common. Then, over lunch, March drops quite a bombshell on Libby. (see there, girlfriend?! Don't say I didn't warn ya, sweetie!)

Tables For Two

Lunch and a Revelation

Travis and Bill

Now that the clean-up is finished from the all the damage the flood caused, Travis fills Bill in on his plans for a big barbeque. I for one, can't wait! I think with everything that's been going on here we could all use a bit of fun! Good onya, Travis!

Travis Plans a Barbeque


Well, that's all she wrote for tonight, folks! Thanks again to our wonderful staff and great group of writers! Love you all! And another shout-out to Bridgid - take care of yourself and come back to us soon! We love and miss you!


Peace out and all that jazz!

Until next time,

- Abby

No comments: