Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Glen Times for January 27

Should I rub it in? It's bright and sunny down under so all of you who are suffering winters sting, na na na na na.

Okay, sorry. I didn't mean it the way it sounded.


If you are suffering from the cold then go read Bud and Marie. Wow now there's a steamer for you. Wish my New Year ended up like that.


Next, Liana explains it all to Dan and herself by the way I read it. This piece is pretty darn interesting and I can't wait for the next part.


Toni and Richie are still hurting from their riding experience but I think they've managed to get around it, sort of.


Johnny eyesup.jpg

Johnny Ryan makes a decision. No worries, mate. We'll leave the light on for you at Millie's.


Next, Ivy is such a talented lady but she's humble too. You'll see what I mean when you read this nice little story with Jim, Toni and Richie. Enjoy.


Then we take a bit of a step back to see what Jim and Ivy got each other for Christmas. Nice!


I'm not going to say too much about the last story except , remember what I wished for when I started this issue? Hm, dreams do come true. Well, what do you expect from two imaginative writers?

Yep, I do love her.

I can't say anything more.

January 27th, 2009

Marie and Bud White

At last, Bud and Marie finish celebrating the New Year. And what a celebration!

The Real Celebration

Liana and Ben Wade with Dan

Liana tries to explain her love for Ben to Dan Evans. Will he understand? Does she?

The Answer, Part 1

Toni and Richie

More of Toni and Richie's honeymoon. Ralph Kramden and Ed Norton were never like this!

They Honeymooners, Act two

Johnny Ryan

Johnny Ryan makes the decision to stay at the Glen. With a little help from Andy and Millie.

Looks Like I'm Staying

Toni and Richie with Ivy and Jimmy

Toni and Richie receive one last wedding gift. A very personal and special gift from Ivy and Jim.

Gift Between Friend

Ivy and Jimmy Braddock

Jim and Ivy Braddock give each other very special Christmas gifts.

Small Packages

Cal and Colleen

Cal is deathly ill and he's having weird dreams. Colleen has just the cure for him. But what does Stephen King have to do with it all?

How to Peel an Apple

Blurbs and Blogs by Layne, thanks girl!

And

Thanks for reading once again. All's well in the Glen and even though it keeps Colleen and I busy, just bear in mind it's a labor of love. I do love this place.

Cheers,

Cal.

No comments: