Tuesday, June 02, 2009

First Glen Times Update of June

Howdy, Ya'll!

Abby Campbell, cub-reporter here to bring you tonight's Glen Times Update. Seems there's quite a lot going on in this little town of ours... and unfortunately, not all good. Well, not in my case, anyway. Sheesh! What the hell am I doin' with my life, anyhow?! More on that, later, but now, on with tonight's stories.... enjoy!

June 2nd, 2009

Ben and Liana

Now that they're back home from the honeymoon, Liana has some important matters on her mind, but Ben has other ideas. Nothin' to feel guilty about, sweetie - the honeymoon may be over, but that don't mean it has to end!

Back Home Again

Suspicious Ideas

Max, Ceri, Bron and Ed

Ceri is in love... with her new little rollerskate- of-a-car. But when she drives it to her sister's house - just next door, is she going too far? Max sure seems to think so! Hey Maxi-baby, is that a wee bit of jealousy I hear in your voice? Hmm... wonder if my hunky mechanic can hook me up with a little car like that, too?

Beep Beep, Beep Beep, Yeah!


Kim and Miss Gleeson

Seems Kim has a visit from someone from his past, but is he happy to see her? Especially when he finds out she might be there for more than just a visit. Oh honey, like my mama always says, don't look a gift-horse in the mouth! Even if the gift ain't exactly to your liken'!

Here to Lend a Hand


Tom, Tori and Merri

Merri stops by for a quick visit and some advice from Tori. Hmm... wonder how Stevo will take the news, then?

Should I Stay or Should I Go?


Hando and Boz

Hando and Boz spend a little time bonding over ciggies. Are these two becoming best mates or what?

Smoking Mates


Abby and Dwayne

In the drama that is my life ... Dwayne tries to talk me outta going in to work so I can spend the day with him. Luckily, I don't listen to him, otherwise you all nice folk wouldn't be sittin' here reading this paper.

Plans For the Day


Oh joy! Dwayne asked if I would put this little announcement in the paper tonight... sigh...

*** Special Announcement ***


That's all there is tonight, folks! Thanks again to our wonderful staff and talented group of writers!

Luv ya all!

Happy Reading!


- Abby


No comments: